|Address:||98-100 Emu Bay Road, Deloraine, Tasmania|
|Phone:||+61 3 6362 5280|
|Opening Hours:||9am to 5pm, 7 days.|
JAN, FEB, MAR - 8am to 6pm weekdays & 9am to 5pm weekends.
JUNE, JULY, AUG - 9am to 5pm weekdays & 9.30am to 4.30pm weekends.
CLOSED - Good Friday, Christmas Day & Anzac Day.
Let us help you discover the magic of the valley, rivers and mountains that make up the Great Western Tiers. Maybe you're more interested in gourmet foods and galleries, we know all the best places.
We provide a free accommodation & tour booking service and our knowledgeable staff can also prepare a free itinerary for you. Drop in and talk to a friendly local for information about our history and mystery to make your holiday a memorable one.
* A gift shop stocking local and Tasmanian goods by local artisans and authors, and a large range of locally made gourmet delights.
* Free Tasmanian maps and information.
* Public toilets with disabled facilities
* Mobility and wheelchair access
* Car, caravan and long vehicle parking plus tour coach parking
The Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre is an accredited member of the Tourism Industry Council of Tasmania and the Tasmanian Visitor Information Network and incorporates the Deloraine & Districts Folk Museum and YARNS Artwork in Silk attractions.